About Inmo Andalucia, Real Estate Agents in Estepona
ANDALUCIA REAL ESTATE was founded by Managing Director Jesús Garcia, in 1999.
The company was originally set up to specialise in the buying and selling of inland properties and plots of land, specifically in the rural areas around Casares, Gaucín and Jimena, Estepona, San Enrique de Guadiaro, Tesorillo and Ronda.
Buying or selling a property can be a daunting and stressful prospect, even more so if the transaction is taking place in a foreign country.
Our company has always understood how important it is for clients to have a real estate company they feel they can trust implicitly to take care of the entire buying/selling process for them - especially if they’re normally based abroad or elsewhere in Spain.
We believe that’s why we’re still going strong despite the property market downturn that has forced so many other real estate agents on the coast to close their doors.So if you’re thinking of buying or selling a property on the Costa del Sol, here’s why we think you should choose us:
- We’re a small company, so we can offer you a friendly yet professional English and Spanish speaking service
- We have the resources, the contacts and the local know-how to help you find exactly the right property or plot of land you’re looking for
- We’ll work hard to negotiate the best possible property deal on your behalf
- We have 10 years experience successfully negotiating many property deals on the Costa del Sol on behalf of many satisfied clients
- We’ll always be there to take care of you every step of the way through the entire buying process to make it as stress-free as possible for you
- You can count on us to be there for you in the future to help you sort out any problems you may have with your property
So, whether you’re thinking of buying or selling a luxury penthouse in Estepona, a townhouse in Benahavis, a hillside villa in one of the most exclusive developments in Marbella or a beautiful rural country house somewhere idyllic in inland Andalucia, contact us first.